Q1.[General] How can one get there?
1. Taipei to Yehliu – Kuo-Kuang Bus (no.1815) / 1 hour 20 minutes / NTD 98
2. Taipei to Yehliu – Keelung Bus (no.1068) / 1 hoour / NTD 87
3. Danshui to Yehliu – Keelung Bus (no.862) / 1 hour 30 minutes / NTD 90
4. Keelung to Yehliu – Keelung Bus (no.790) / 40 minutes / NTD 30
Q2.[General] Yehliu Geopark’s operating hours
Yehliu Geopark is open daily from 8am to 5pm.
Yehliu Geopark Tourist Information Center provides FREE lockers for visitors to store their belongings.
Things to note for usage of lockers:
1. Dimension of locker: 45*45*45 (cm3)
2. Operating hours: 8am to 4pm (please retrieve your belongings before 4pm)
3. If the big backpacks.You need ask the information personnel.
Yehliu Geopark is a natural scenic landscape, and requires one to enjoy the place on foot.
The park is separated into 3 zones,
where zones 1 and 2 are tourists’ “must-see” areas (including famous rocks like the candle rocks, the Queen’s Head, fairy’s shoe, etc.), which take about 1.5 hours.
Zone 3 is an ecologically rich scenic area and takes about 1.5 hours.
The amount of time you need to spend in Yehliu may be adjusted according to your requirement.
1. Danshui to Yehliu – Keelung Bus or Danshui Bus / 1 hour 30 minutes / NTD 90
2. Taipei to Yehliu – Kuo-Kuang Bus / 1 hour 20 minutes / NTD 96
3. Yehliu to Danshui – Keelung Bus or Danshui Bus / 1 hour 30 minutes / NTD 90
4. Yehliu to Taipei – Kuo-Kuang Bus / 1 hour 20 minutes / NTD 96
Yes, we're pet friendly! However, to ensure the harmony and consideration of all guest, please keep your dog on leash at all times.
The Flying of drones or model aircraft in the Yehliu Geopark is PROHIBITED.
Currently, there is no direct bus from Yangmingshan to Yehliu.
To get from Yangmingshan to Yehliu, the mode of transport would be:
1. Take Royal Bus (Yangmingshan-Jinshan) and alight at Jinshan stop, and transfer to
2. Keelung Bus (Jinshan-Keelung) or Kuo-Kuang Bus (Jinqing-Taipei) and alight at Yehliu stop,
and walk for 10 minutes to Yehliu Geopark.
Drive along Yehliu costal road on Jijin 1st Road, which passes by Feicui Bay, Wanli and Dawulun. Do not drive towards the Second Northern Freeway Interchange. Drive along Jijin 1st Road and at Anyi Road junction, follow the signs towards “Keelung Miaokou” or “Keelung”.